WinAlign? HD 16 software upgrade. Requires HW2 PC. Adds Heavy Duty functionality to a light vehicle aligner.
Along with the latest updates, WinAlign 16.0 includes support for Quick Check Drive and the new Hunter Hand Held Inclinometer. WinAlign 16.0 Upgrades require a minimum HW2 PC or newer to operate and include a current year spec key.
WinAlign® 16.0 What’s New
Release of Quick Check Drive™,
Release of Hunter Handheld Inclinometer,
BMW Live Ride Height Spec Support,
AlignGuide® Updates - AlignGuide® is now enabled by default on premium aligners.
• “Browse Videos” links to Hunter’s YouTube Channel, (internet required), ensuring access to the latest video updates.
• “How To” videos explaining WinAlign® remain on the machine. (No internet required).,
Integration Improvements - Send one-way inspection data to up to 3 different partners.
• Menu search available for WinAlign® setup.
• On-screen labels specify whether measurement or adjustment tolerances are currently used.
• Articulated bus support for 1-front, 1-rear, 1-trailer configuration.,
WinAlign® 16 is compatible with the Windows® 10 operating system on HW2 series PC only.
• HW2 PCs may be identified by the S/N: HW2xx-xxxxxx.
• No changes to sensor support.