WinAlign? HD 16 software upgrade. Includes keys, the latest spec database and Installation
Along with the latest updates, WinAlign 16.0 includes support for Quick Check Drive and the new Hunter Hand Held Inclinometer. WinAlign 16.0 Upgrades require a minimum HW2 PC or newer to operate and include a current year spec key.
WinAlign® 16.0 What’s New
Release of Quick Check Drive™,
Release of Hunter Handheld Inclinometer,
BMW Live Ride Height Spec Support,
AlignGuide® Updates - AlignGuide® is now enabled by default on premium aligners.
• “Browse Videos” links to Hunter’s YouTube Channel, (internet required), ensuring access to the latest video updates.
• “How To” videos explaining WinAlign® remain on the machine. (No internet required).,
Integration Improvements - Send one-way inspection data to up to 3 different partners.
Other Improvements –
• Menu search available for WinAlign® setup.
• On-screen labels specify whether measurement or adjustment tolerances are currently used.
• Articulated bus support for 1-front, 1-rear, 1-trailer configuration.,
WinAlign® 16 is compatible with the Windows® 10 operating system on HW2 series PC only.
• HW2 PCs may be identified by the S/N: HW2xx-xxxxxx.
• No changes to sensor support.