Warthog Lathe Package Includes 201-A10-BASE-IBT, 201-50-6ADP & 201-50-ACC (Trade In Required In Order To Receive Pricing)
Warthog, 2193 Trolley, 6 Adapters and Accessory Kit.
- DRO computer with digital display of live run-out and "odometer" readings that provide motor hours, number of cuts, average comp time, and ROI data. Live run-out provides assurance that manufacturer specs are met with every brake job (and guarantees your shop sees NO COMEBACKS). The DRO odometer allows you to track the performance of the lathe so you can measure profitability and schedule maintenance when needed
- Speed-Lock cutting head requires no hand tool set-up and adjusts with one hand. Set-up is faster and more accurate with fewer hassles for the technician
- Fixed post, disc-lock trolley features sealed bearings, a positive locking mechanism, and accepts GYR upgrade. Also provides a wider base for greater stability, and new carriage design for perfect zero-gravity effect
- 1.0HP motor has all the power you'll need and the convenience of a 110v electrical supply
- Over-sized lathe body with built-in handles on both sides of the lathe make it easy to manipulate. Deeper reach and 8 lbs. of extra mass allow for quieter cuts on any vehicle up through medium duty trucks. The wider body allows for longer main spindle and far greater rigidity
- PTO drive and external gear box provide 2X the start-up torque and great resiliency, even in lock-up situations