The VT56 provides comprehensive TPMS coverage for Domestic, European and Asian vehicles with advanced features and functions enabling complete TPMS management. An optional printer, docking station and tread depth gauge are also available.
Easy icon navigation
The VT56 icons visually guide the user through all the functions of this powerful TPMS tool. The icons make using the tool easy to complete the required procedure.
TPMS help and trainingIntegrated help at your fingertips including tech tips and training on-board.
Part number look-up
OE and aftermarket sensor part number availability.
Aftermarket sensor programming
Program aftermarket sensors, a set of five wheels at a time, ideal for winter wheels.Select by sensor manufacturer or by car model and year.
Vehicle VIN scan
(North America only)Use the tool to scan the vehicle identification or select manually.
Display OBD2 location and built-in relearn procedures for all vehicles.
TPMS sensor intelligence
View sensor information for all four tires including sensor ID, PSI, Mhz, temperature, battery life.
TPMS service history
Save, download and print vehicle audit reports. Filter information by car model, date and reset information.
Includes 1-Year Software Subscription
To purchase additional subscriptions after the first year, call 734-838-3100, Extension 3.
- Select make, model, year via VIN scan.
- Comprehensive relearn procedures built into tool.
- TPMS reset via OBDII on applicable vehicles.
- Remote Keyless Entry testing function.
- TPMS sensor part number look-up (OE and aftermarket).
- Saves TPMS service history for 60,000 vehicles
- Built-in TPMS service help and training.
- Multi-lingual, 18+ languages.
- Worldwide TPMS technical support.
- 24 volt wall charger.
- One-year warranty.
- One-year software subscription included.