TCX51E Tire Changer (Electric Motor)
TCX51E Standard Table Top Tire Changer (Electric Motor)
Overview of the TCX 50/51/53 Tire Changer Series:
- These models are essentially the same machine with different options. Current machines can have most of these options added anytime to upgrade.
- All models offer less power, options, and ease of use compared to the high-end TCX56/TCX57 Models.
- All models offer either Air or Electrical Powered variations (Ex: TCX50A – Air, TCX50E- Electric).
- All models either include or can be added the Wheel Lift Accessory. (Ex: TCX53EW-includes wheel lift).
- Leverless Mount Heads are included on certain versions (Indicated by an “L” in the part number) but cannot be added as an accessory.
- Basic Model that requires manual bead pressing.
- Available as Add-On: Single Bead Press Arm, Bead Press System, Wheel Lift Accessory, Storage Shelf.
- Includes: Single Bead Press Arm Accessory.
- Leverless Mount Head version (006-TCX51EL)
- Available as Add-On: Bead Press System, Wheel Lift Accessory, Storage Shelf.
- Includes the Bead Press System Accessory.
- Leverless Mount Versions (006-TCX53EL & 006-TCX53ELW)
- Available as Add-On: Wheel Lift Accessory, Storage Shelf
- Single Bead Press Arm (006-20-2833) – Aids mounting, demounting, and clamping tires.
- Bead Press System (006-20-2834-1) – Aids mounting, demounting, and clamping. Includes tremendous power and user control.
- Wheel Lift Accessory (006-20-2045-1) – Prevents Technician strain by easily lifting wheels onto the machine.
- Storage Shelf (006-20-2885-1) – Additional storage that attached directly to tire machine.
- Conventional Configuration
- Single Bead Press Arm (006-20-2833-1)
- Rigid chassis reduces damage risk and operator effort
PowerOut™ Bead Loosener
- Most powerful bead breaker in its class
- Fingertip control eases service of large assemblies
- Three-way adjustable for best rim fit
- Shovel protectors standard
Easy-to-Use Adjustable Tabletop
- Built-in adjustment system provides 10- to 26-in. clamping range
- All jaws adjust simultaneously for mistake-free clamping
- Polished tabletop for easy cleanup
- Hi-grip jaw covers add mounting torque and protect wheels
- Diameter marks aid external clamping
More Torque, More Speed
- Unique 110V or 220V* motor generates more torque than popular air or electric models
- 110V or 220V configured at installation
- Faster than popular alternatives - increases productivity
- Electric tabletop doesn't slow down under load like air motors
- 10-26” Rim Clamping range