Hunter Auto34S center clamp tire changer services the toughest wheel combinations with effortless operation, space saving functional design, press-arm, simple three-button control, memory button feature saves the tire diameter setting, improved press head allows for better grip on tires, lighter quick clamp, integrated wheel lift to ease service of large assemblies, 10-30" capable and expandable to 34", leverless toolhead, variable speed high-torque.
- Automated functions and a powerful, high-torque motor service rims up to 34 inches without the use of bead levers.
- Uses simple, three-button control system, easiest operation in class.
- Memory function returns the mount head to the set rim height, saving time and mistakes.
- The self-inserting, ultra-thin toll head safely mounts and demounts tires in one fluid motion.
- Adjustable clamping table can be set to three different heights to allow the technician to work at the most effective position and eliminate the need for flange plates to service most reverse drop-center wheels.
- Integrated wheel lift comes standard with a space-saving design to easily and safely lift large assemblies.