SP-2 Smart MIG Pulse Welder- 2 Torches (includes setup & training)
The SP-2 Smart MIG has 2 Torches & 2 Spools!
A 220V, Single-phase MIG welder that features three MIG torches, one TIG torch and one MMA / stick torch. Ideal for body workshops specifically welding stainless steel aluminum and zinc coated steels.
The two MIG torches are set up for aluminum & silicon bronze. Steel set-up is optional. The welder utilizes pulse technology to weld aluminum and stainless steel. In synergic mode, the microprocessor controls optimal arc stability and weld quality. To switch welding different base metals, simply pick up the appropriate torch and tap the trigger, adjust the thickness dial, pull the trigger - let the microprocessor do the rest.
Service Efficiency- Due to the two dedicated torch/spool feature, the technician can efficiently switch from repairing one material to another with the touch of a trigger.
- 2 Torches - 2 MIG Torches (Aluminum, Silicon Bronze & Steel).
- 2 MIG Spools- Comes equipped with Aluminum & Silicon Bronze (Steel Set-up is optional).
- Auto Switching- To switch welding different base metals, simply pick up the appropriate torch and pull the trigger! The Microprocessor and weld programs will automatically adjust as well as set the correct shielding gas.
- Pulse Technology- A great welding process to produce quality welds in many different welding applications.
- Synergic Curve Presets- Maintains optimal arc stability and weld quality for various metals.
- Easy Display- A three inch display shows welding parameters adjustments are easy and intuitive.
- Adjustable Hot Start and Arc Force
- Maximum Power 200 amps