The Road Force Elite Wheel Balancer delivers exceptional balancing service and performs a Road Force and balance faster than a traditional wheel balance. The Road Force Elite solves wheel vibration problems that traditional wheel balancers can't fix. This machine detects non-balance, radial-force related problems associated with tire uniformity, tire and rim runout, wheel to balancer mounting errors and improper bead seat of tire to rim.
This RFE21BLK version includes the following Accessories:
- Auto Clamp System
- Printer & Storage
"DRE" models are specifically designed for Rotunda, and to be used within Ford and Lincoln Dealerships. Refer to the attached literature located on the "Literature" tab for an overview of all available RFE machines and related accessories that they include. Also, be sure to watch the RFE video located under the "Videos" tab.
This machine unlocks more Technology in less time which minimizes operator error. The following functions are performed automatically by all Road Force Elite Machines.
- Wheel Dimensions - Automatically determines weight plane locations.
- Weight Mode - Automatically selects tape or clip weight usage.
- Spoke Location - Automatically hides tape weights behind spokes.
- Rim Profile - Creates 3D model of the rim.
- SmartWeight Optimized - Improved Balance function with more single weight options.
- Rim Runout - Calculates Force-match solution.
- Road Force
- Tire Pull
- Error Proof
- Forcematch Prediction
- Guided Balance
Other Features Include:
- Intuitive Touch Screen Interface.
- Up to 47% faster operation compared to previous models!
- On demand videos simplifies training to improve results.
Have questions or need more information? Contact your Ford Field Service Engineer or Rotunda Area Sales Manager.
- Performs Road Force Test and Balance Faster than any Traditional Balancer.
- The Vision System eliminates error opportunities, more information in less time.
- Enhanced SmartWeight provides a better balance, maximum efficiency, and more single weight solutions.
- With HunterNet you can view balancer usage and track weight usage.
- Diagnostic Load Roller solves vibration problems, identifies vehicle pulls, and provides "new car ride".
- E-Call Auto Calibration - True "Self Calibration", no operator input required.
- On-Demand Videos simplifies training to improve results.
- Centering Check ensures proper centering and eliminates set up errors.
- Touchscreen Interface can quickly train New Technicians.