PRO SPOT i5 Smart Resistance Spot Welder (480V) (includes setup & training)
The i5 features a medium frequency trans-gun capable of delivering over 13,000A with over 1,000 lb. (450dAN) of squeeze pressure. The i5 is designed to handle all new ultra high strength steels including Boron Etc.
The operator can choose between three different modes: AUTO, SEMI-AUTO and MANUAL, for the two sided spot welding. The i5 measures the thickness of the metals automatically using the latest optical technology. The i5 then senses the metals to be welded from a pre-delivered current to determine the type of metal. Based on the thickness and resistance feedback information the i5 delivers the correct weld power every time regardless of type of metal or thickness- all with the press of a single button.
- Auto Weld: The i5 delivers the correct weld current, weld time, and weld pressure every weld regardless of the type of metal or thickness at the push of a button.
- Double-Acting Trans Gun: Unlike any other trans-gun on the market the i5 can spread the electrodes wide open with the push of a button without the operator ever having to remove their hands from their original positions.
- Full Color Touch Screen Interface: High contrast full color touch screen display featuring over 3,000 OEM screens (with weld data and repair recommendations) from several top manufactures.
- Custom Water-Cooled Weld Arms: The same versatility and ease of use that Pro Spot has made a standard in the industry, but with the added functionality of a 5 gal. (20L) radiator looped cooling system all the way to the weld caps.
- Advanced Upgrade System: Upgrade your system's software via the same USB slot that you receive log-in and weld history info. No flash cards required.
- Overhead Boom and Tool Balancer
- Hidden Tool Storage
- Auto Weld-Based on the thickness and resistance feedback information the i5 automatically delivers the correct weld power every time regardless of type of metal, thickness or corrosion protection between the metals
- Over 3,000 OEM repair screens
- High resolution full color touch screen
- Record, download (USB) & print all weld data
- Water-cooled to the tips
- Extension Arms - Multiple extension arms are available.