PRO SPOT i4 - Inverter Spot Welder With Mig Welder
Revolutionary technology, outstanding results. The i4 Inverter Resistance Spot Welder with Mig is designed to handle the difficult-to weld materials such as boron steels and advanced high strength alloys (AHSS). These new metals are rapidly becoming the material of choice among car manufacturers. The i4 includes an OEM programmable feature with detailed repair illustrations and customized weld programs. This package includes a MIG welder. This feature allows the convenience of STRSW and MIG welding in one unit.
3-phase 208-240v 50/60Hz / 400-420v 50/60Hz
8' (2.5m) standard
7 bar (90 PSI)-280 DaN (616 Lb)
Air (2 fans), Compressed air (weld gun and weld cables), water cooling (inverter, transformer, welding gun)
i4 Upgradable Software Platform
373 Lb. (169 kg)
- Push one button to open electrodes wide, then push the other button to close electrodes and weld. Pro Spot's PS-500 Spot Gun System features electrode pressure over 600 Lb. with all extension arm sizes. I-CAR minimum recommended squeeze pressure is 400 Lb.
- Comes standard with several different types of weld arm extensions (508mm U-Arm, C-Arm, Wheelhouse Arm) and others are available at request, so that you can tackle any welding problem with as much ease and accuracy as possible.
- Features a clean ergonomic interface layout with the power switch and electrode pressure knobs all set in a convenient and straight forward manner and a large 4" x 6" monitor capable of displaying images and OEM repair procedures.
- Capable of handling a variety of single sided welding needs, including: washer, nut & bolt, nail, rivet and stitch.
- Inverter technology, 2000Hz.
- Liquid Cooled
- Fully Upgradeable software stored on removable flash card
- Designed for new advanced steels: AHSS, HSS, T.R.I.P, BORON
- Current Sensing Technology
- OEM repair procedures on-board
- Multiple languages, change on-the-fly
- 4 cable system
- 3-phase input