Multimig 522 Welder with Push Pull and Standard Torch (includes setup & training)
The MultiMig 522 Double Pulse is a MigMag inverter synergic welding machine with pulse and double pulse functions, capable of welding and brazing galvanized steel, high strength steel, and aluminum alloys. The machine has two separate gear motors, which allow it to use two separate reels. The standard torches allow for customization and simultaneous use for different materials.
- Capable of welding and brazing aluminum alloys, galvanized sheet metal, stainless, and high strength steel
- Synergic pulsed technology is required by most OEMs for aluminum welding. Two-roller wire feed that can weld very thin aluminum with full penetration without burn-through
- Includes a complete set of synergic programs in memory for brazing, welding and aluminum wire
- Includes an RS232 interface, which enables the download of new synergic curves and other system upgrades
- Inverter technology enables precision electronic control of output power for better quality welds
- GREEN technology - Integrated Power Factor Correction (PFC) technology reduces input power by avoiding energy waste found in most electronic-based equipment and ultimately reduces operating costs
- Two types of torches are standard with MultiMig power source - a standard MIG torch or the unique push-pull torch
- The Chief Push-pull system torch has an up-down digital current adjust at your finger tip, thanks to a feeder built into the grip. The very small and light weight torch (no bulky spool-gun) enables real-time control of welding process by control of the wire feed speed and current level. The push-pull system corrects many of the problems encountered with feeding and welding soft aluminum wire down to 0.6mm
- Manual adjustment of welding current, wire speed, and material thickness. User friendly information displays and control knobs
- Many programmable options are available to customize the unit operation to meet most working conditions.
- Arc Length
- 2 time
- 4 time
- Spot Time
- Pause Time
- Burn Back
- Soft Start etc.
- Can operate in pulse synergic, synergic, or conventional mode
- Two separate and different type torches can be mounted simultaneously, with different reels and wire due to 2 independent gear motors
- Double Pulse feature - mechanically and electrically controls the welding parameters to achieve a TIG-looking (fish scale) weld bead
- Built-in cart to hold the gas cylinder and for easy welder handling