Inverter Synergic Pulse Aluminum Mig (includes setup & training)
Synergic and pulsed programs are standard using aluminum and steel 0.6, 0.8 .0.9 1.0 and 0.8, 0.9 for stainless and Silicon bronze as well as the special 1.2 aluminum 5444. Download updates to keep this welder current to the newest programs. The step-less infinite adjustment is on a simple single dial and easy to read LCD display.
Comes with Art: 2003 Push Pull gun which is especially suited for aluminum welding. This replaces bulky spool guns and eliminates aluminum wire feed problems that is inherit with a standard mig gun. The Push Pull has a built in wire feed motor in the handgrip. The operator can control current up or down from the handle. This gun will feed all solid core wire with diameter 0.6, 0.8, 1.2. Torch length is 13 feet.
Welder 322 Aluminum Pulse Mig
- Pre-set welding parameters for easy set up
- Pulse feature vital for automotive alum welding
- Steo-less infinite regulation on one single dial
- LCD display
- Download new programs to stay current
- Mig brazing for galvanized steel
- 220 volt single phase
- Amperage output 20-200 amps
- Built in gas cylinder holder
- Mounted on heavy duty casters
- Weight 99 lbs.
- Dimensions: 19" w x 34" L x 33" H
2003 Push Pull Torch
- Designed specifically for aluminum welding
- Eliminates the bulk of a spool gun or wire feed hung ups with standard torches
- Wire feed hang-ups virtually nonexistent
- Change current from handgrip
- Use with all solid core wire 0.6, 0.8 1.2
- Torch length 13 ft.