The Hunter Quick Check inspection system performs a comprehensive vehicle inspection in under three minutes. Valuable information about a vehicle's alignment, battery health, emissions and tire health can be handed to customers as they wait. Quick Check allows shops to carefully examine every vehicle that comes to the service lane, increasing revenue and improving customer retention.
Hunter's Quick check inspection system expands on the award-winning alignment Quick Check system. The new premium inspection system features an integrated printout that can contain results such as tread depth health and battery health. Results can also be sent to Hunter's popular HunterNet for analysis and storage.
- High-resolution digital cameras measure angles with pinpoint accuracy
- QuickGrip Adapters set up in seconds
- QuickComp compensates wheels and captures measurements with one forward roll
- Bar code scanner instantly enters a vehicle into the system to recall specs
- Hunter's CodeLink for Quick Check (available as an option or part of package) retrieves important information concerning emission control components in approximately 10 seconds
- The Hunter/Midtronics battery health tester (available as an option or part of a package) measures a battery's ability to carry electric current in about 20 seconds
- Patented tread depth gauge (available as an option or part of a package) provides a quick and easy assessment of tire conditions. Results are automatically sent to the console
- All results printed automatically
- Easy-to-understand, color-coded printouts help explain needed service and gain more repair authorizations
- Quick Check Compact Mobile Console with 24" Monitor