Garmat Alumasafe Grinding Station, Model 500-24
A pressurized collection module designed specifically for grinding aluminum. The system as illustrated includes both a collection package, and an air plenum with lighting and curtains. The collection package includes motor, fan, filters and spark arrester panels to prevent possible fires from hot aluminum debris.
NOTE: Pricing does not include shipping or installation.
- The air plenum is designed to provide balance redistribution of recirculated air into the dedicated work area
- 6 (4) tube light fixtures are mounted on the air plenum to illuminate the work area
- Welding grade see thru curtains provide a working area of 24' in length, 14' in width and 9' in height
- Curtains can be moved to the back of the unit when not in use
- High Efficient 3-Stage Filtration System, rated at 99.3% capture efficiency, and provides 100% recirculation
- No roof penetration or ducting required, only permit needed is for electrical for hook-up
- Heavy duty casters for mobility
- Dual applications can be used for grinding aluminum and other noncombustible and non-metal materials. No Spray Painting
- Light Fixtures are energy efficient, interior accessible, seal and gasket, electronic ballasts with color corrected 5000K T-8 tubes. Optional upgraded 6 & 8 tube fixtures, LED and/or Reflector packages available
- Optional magnehelic gauge to measure filter load available
- Specification Data Drawings available on request