Garmat Alumasafe 50 Max-Aluminum Repair Isolation Station W/ Lighted Ceiling (31'Lx16'Wx12'H, Column Supported)
This Aluminum Isolation Station provides the optimal solution for isolating the aluminum repair process. The AlumaSAFE Max provides a 31'x16' working area, covered with a full ceiling to prevent cross contamination from other repair processes. The ceiling is made of white powdered coated steel and includes (7) 4-tube interior accessible light fixtures. This system also includes welding curtains, tracks and hardware. System is column supported.
NOTE: Price does not include installation or delivery.
Fire Suppression supplied by others.
- Certified welding curtains blocks 100% Harmful UV light. NFPA 701 Compliant
- 14 mil Weld View PVC, trimmed with 14 oz. Vinyl Curtains. (Clear View also available at no additional charge)
- Incudes all curtain mounting hardware - straight and curved tracks and roller hooks to easily mount curtains
- (7) 4-tube ETL Listed Interior Accessible light fixtures equipped with T-8 5000K energy efficient fluorescent tubes
- White powder-coated galvanized steel
- Column Supported
- LED Lights
- 6 and 8 tube fixtures available
- Light reflectors