Garmat 6 Accelerators W/Control Box- Custom
Garmat's Patented Ceiling Mounted Air Acceleration System.
Speeds up the drying time of waterborne and solvent by providing a turbulent air flow in your paint spray booth. Increases productivity. For new or retrofit to existing paint spray booth.
The Accele-Cure™ system is mounted in the ceiling of the paint booth. The clean, filtered air from the booth ceiling plenum is "accelerated" over the car at a high velocity, allowing for faster evaporation of water or solvent during flash off. The Accele-Cure™ system is designed to speed up drying in the areas that are traditionally slower to dry, i.e. the roof, the hood and hard to reach areas under the mirrors. The faster the water/solvent is evaporated from the surface of the newly sprayed object, the faster that coat is cured, allowing for the next coat to be applied, almost instantly.
Actual air flow measurements and testing show that the velocity of the existing downdraft airflow pattern increases significantly over the entire vehicle when using the Accele-Cure™ system. The results are simple - dramatically reduced flash times and bake cycle times.
FEATURESSaves energy costs and overall operating costs:
- Reduced flash times by at least 50%
- Reduced bake cycle times with improved heat transfer as more heat is focused on the vehicle
- Reduced process times so more paint jobs are achieved
- Optional controls can be located inside the booth
- Virtually maintenance free, no additional filters to replace
- Minimal downtime for installation
- Install on new purchase or retrofit to most brands of paint booths