Ford Specialty Holding System (includes setup & training)
This package is designed for repairs to 2009-2015 F-150 platforms. However, some of the components are specifically for 2015 model pickups.
This package contains:
- Six rigid cab mounts to hold the cab securely to the frame for 2008 and newer F150
- Four 90 degree angle clamps to attach to the rocker flange of 2015 F150 to reduce movement during pulls giving the technician 8 to 10 holding locations
- Four fixtures to mount to existing running board mount locations on 2015 F150 or to be used when the four pinch weld flange clamps cannot be used that would control cab movement during repairs for replacement of inner-rocker re-enforcement
- Compatible with existing Chief frame racks and select other brands with rectangular holes on top of the deck
- Additional hardware and wall mount capability
REQUIRES use of FAST anchoring system (pn: 128-619203) and Structural Holding Package (pn: 128-300000).
Note: The 128-300000 Enhanced Vehicle Holding System and 128-300002 F150 Accessory Board can be purchased as a discounted set to ensure you are ready to repair moderately to heavily damaged cabs on the all new F150 Pick Up truck. See 128-300001 Package.