EII Pneumatic Compact Cyclonic Portable (Aluminum Repair)
The Eurovac II portable is powered by compressed air being forced through a venturi to create a powerful vacuum. Using compressed air eliminates the chance of a dust or gas explosion as there is no sparking motor. To meet NFPA codes, the system is grounded and the vacuum hoses and cuffs are static conductive.
• Powerful venturi vacuum capable of handling two technicians sanding at the same time.
• Manual flow valve on the air intake to ensure you get just the proper amount of airflow and suction for your
• Quiet operation... motor housing is insulated and baffled for sound.
• Superior filtration ... true cyclonic filtration removes virtually all the dust prior to the secondary cartridge
filter. This results in the unit operating much more efficiently than units which do not have true cyclonic
• HEPA filtration is available by adding a chamber between the pump and regular filters. The HEPA filter
removes the remaining 99.97% of sanding dust to a minimum of .3 micron particle.
• Includes two 25’ x 1 1/4” to 1” light weight anti static vacuum hoses with ¼” air lines attached whereby the
vacuum hoses and airlines become one unit.