CPS Advanced R1234YF Refrigerant Management Center RRR -- SAE J2843
CPS Automotive proudly presents the latest in ease and endurance with its FX Series line of Refrigerant Management Centers that quickly and efficiently recover, recycle, and recharge automotive AC systems. Supports multiple languages. Touch screen interface allows for easy operation and machine interaction. Monitoring system lets you know when the machine filter needs to be changed ensuring that you receive a long service life from the machine. Fully Automatic operation with the exception of oil injection. Separate oil injectors are needed to perform oil injection into the vehicle.
The CPS FX Series Refrigerant Management Centers are designed to revolutionize A/C equipment ease and endurance. From the seven inch 256 color touch screen display, to the patented and patent-pending oil-less compressor and motorized ball valves, we are confident the FX Series equipment will quickly impress you with its ease of use and superior functionality. CPS is pleased to bring to the automotive technician the many innovations commercial HAVC/R technicians have enjoyed for years. We hope you will enjoy using your new FX Series Refrigerant Management Center.
There are many features built into the FX Series equipment. Below are the most noteworthy:
A/C System Capacities Database—provides refrigerant/oil type and capacities for most vehicles sold in North America since 1994.
Multiple Language Support—the FX series comes standard in English. Other languages will be made available and easily installed via an SD card.
Heated tank—to help reduce the times the vehicle AC system must be started in order to complete charging, we have added a tank heating blanket to every FX machine.
Care and Maintenance—the FX Series designers made ease of maintenance a priority. The vacuum pump oil drain and fill ports are accessible from the outside — no disassembly is required. The refrigerant filter is located on top of the tank and machines Graphical User Interface walks you through the filter replacement process.
- Free Shipping and Made in the USA!
- On-site Setup and R1234YF Training included!
- 7” Color touch screen control panel
- Patented motor-controlled ball valves
- Patented oil-less compressor
- 1-2-5 Warranty
- All new ergonomic design
- Displays maximum load up to 220 lbs. (up to 100 kg)
- Refrigerant Management System monitors filter life and refrigerant usage
- Certified to meet SAE J2843 for use in R1234yf systems
Unit Consists Of:
- FX1234 Automotive Refrigerant Management Center
- Low and High side service hoses R-1234yf
- Low and High side R1234yf Service Couplings
- Tank Refill Adapter-Fits High side female for R-1234yf tank thread
- R-1234yf conversion fittings for hose storage and oil flush block
- 41 cubic Inch CPS filter drier (Replacement part number FX3030X)
- 1 lb (454 gram) check weight
- Operation manual
- 1 Roll 2.25” x 50” Thermal Paper
- Built-in Refrigerant Identifier
- Power 115vac. 60Hz, 15a; 10” 12 gauge power cord
- Compressor 2/3 HP Twin Cylinder Oil-less
- Vacuum Pump 6 CFM, single stage
- Gauges 3.5” Low side, 30 in/Hg to 250 psi; High Side, 0 to 600 psi
- Hoses 120” barrier type
- Refrigerant R1234yf
- Storage Tank 50 lb DOT with processor-controlled heat band
- Display 7” Touch Screen with 256 color graphical display
- Printer 22mm heat transfer graphical
- Construction Sheet metal frame adorned by injection and rotary molded plastic. Two handlebars, 4” front casters and 10” foam-filled rear tires for exceptional maneuverability