Coats Grip-Max Laminated Clamps
Plastic protectors are integrated into the clamp so they will not come off.
- Integrated protection eliminates metal to metal contact when clamping externally.
- Updated jaw profile drastically improves ease of use when outside clamping stiff-sidewall tires.
- New Grips offer twice the slip resistance of conventional clamp covers.
- Grips last 30% longer than conventional clamp covers.
- Metal jaws have point contact for traditional inside clamping on steel wheels, and can be replaced without purchasing new clamp bodies.
- 3 Position clamp allows for adjustments covering a wide range of rim sizes.
- Fits all Coats 50X, 70X, and APX Rim-Clamp™ tire changers.