Clayton Warthog 5 Gallon Vacuum Sanding System - not for aluminum body work
Clayton Warthog 15 Gallon Vacuum Sanding System Warthog vacuums are industrial strength systems trusted by the US Military and Aerospace industry leaders. These systems are extremely portable and feature extra heavy duty components that ensure long life and unprecedented durability. All parts are repairable and replaceable - the Warthog is designed to last for decades.
The Warthog's tough impact-resistant poly tank withstands rough use and is built to last in harsh environments. We are so confident in the durability of these vacuums that we offer a lifetime warranty against manufacturer's defects.
- Easy carry handle
- 30 foot grounded power cord
- Self closing vacuum port
- Heavy duty 2 hp motor
- Industrial powder coated aluminum power head
- Screw on HEPA filter captures 99.97% of particles at 0.3 micron
- Pre-filter protects and extends life of HEPA filter
- 5 Gallon tank capacity
- Consumption: 120VAC @ 11.4A
- CFM: 112
- Water Lift: 106
- Weight: 25 lb.
- Not to be used for aluminum body work
- Warthog 5 Gallon Electric HEPA Vac
- 6 inch Dual Action Random Orbital Vacuum Sander
- 25 foot Cleanup Hose (1.5in X 25ft)
- Adapter Hose 2 feet - 1 inch Hose to 1.25 inch Smooth Cuff (adapts cleanup hose to dustless tools)
- 5 Pack Filter Bags
- HEPA Filter