AutoComp Elite OCL w/ Passenger Adapters - DRE
This lathe comes equipped with the Passenger Car Adapter Kit (006-20-3301-1) which allows service of most passenger vehicles but will not service any 6-lug vehicles to include trucks. It is recommended when purchasing the Hunter ACE OCL that Ford and Lincoln Dealers purchase the "006-ACEPRO-DRE" model. This will allow the shop to service many larger vehicles up to F-150.
AutoComp Elite™ on-car lathe with Automatic Compensation, Anti-Chatter Technology, tablet interface, 2 adaptors, adaptor storage, chip tray, 25 ft. power cable, 1 1/2 HP motor, 115v/220v, 50/60H. Black.
- Automatic Compensation - Directly determines compensation and eliminates "Wandering".
- Consistent compensation times average under 12 seconds.
- Touchscreen Interface - Intuitive touchscreen interface simplifies lathe operation, On-board training videos, adaptor and vehicle specification lookup.
- Anti-Chatter Technology - Oscillates machining speed to prevent buildup of vibration(chatter). No bands or other devices required.
- Variable-Speed Drive System - Avoid differential lock ups by cutting at a lower speed, no need to disassemble drive train.
- Convenient Controls - Control lathe operation via the on-board control panel or tablet interface, Controls are always upright and easy to read on both sides.
- Bit Minder - Track cutting bit usage to ensure cut quality and minimize expense.
- Precise Machining - Unique, stepped cutting pattern prevents radial "push-Out" effect, True one cut pass, No sanding needed.
- Reverse Rotation - Service more vehicles with significant driveline drag, turn axles that can only be turned in reverse.
- Powerful Motor and Drive - 1.5 hp motor provides class leading speed and torque. Service vehicles without pulling driveshafts.