APX-90E Coats Tire Changer - Electric
APX90-E Rim Clamp® Tire Changer
The Tire Changer Platform for the Future
Wheels are getting larger, heavier and more expensive. New tire systems are becoming tougher to change. Today, tire service is more challenging than it's ever been- and choosing the right equipment to serve your customers is even more critical.
The APX90-E was designed to change the toughest runflats and extra-large custom wheels with ease- including Michelin® PAX® (with optional accessory kit). Without strenuous effort and without damage to expensive custom wheels. Not only are these tough jobs made easy, but the APX90-E makes quick and efficient work of conventional tires and wheels. The Coats APX90-E provides a path to increased shop efficiency and profitability, enabling you to service virtually any job that comes in your shop.
Features & Benefits:
- Large Clamping Capacity Externally clamps wheels up to 30" or as small as 9" to maximize service flexibility.
- Hi Torque Electric Turntable High start-up torque gives you the power you need for tough applications.
- Three Position Bead Loosener Provides complete control, reducing wait time & minimizing risk of wheel damage.
- Integrated Wheel Lift Lifts heavy assemblies, reducing both wheel damage risk & muscle strain for technicians.
- Duckhead Roller Prevents top bead from flipping over Duckhead on large stiff sidewall tires.
- RoboArm Applies pressure to create bead lock & hold top bead in drop center when mounting.
- RoboRoller Extra leverage for large diameter runflat & low-profile tires.
- Horizontal Power Rollers Allow easy bead & rim lubrication, loosen top beads, & assist in mounting run flat & low-profile tires.
- Ergonomically Positioned Foot Pedals & Helper Controls Operator controls located at point of helper use - minimizes training & opportunities for error.
Coats APX90-E Electric Model