Aluminum Repair - Stainless Steel Wet Mix Dust Collector
Eurovac II - 2.5HP Stainless Steel Wet Scrubber Portable (Capable of 2 Orbital Sander User System) Includes: Qty 2 - 25' Hoses with airline & hose/tool hangers.
How the unit works:
Explosive dust is drawn into the unit through and forced down through a venturi, deep into the water. The water acts as a separator, and the majority of the dust particles fall to the bottom of the unit immediately. Those particles that manage to escape this first stage of cleansing, are forced through thick curtains of water, and are deflected by a series or baffles into the water turbulence, separating the remaining dust from the air. The moist clean air is drawn through the unit by an internally fitted blower, passes through a stainless steel mist eliminator, where the moisture is removed from the clean air. The dust which has settled to the bottom of the unit is removed through the sludge drain valve.
- Powerful 13.8 amp motor with sealed bearings built to handle moist air from wet collector. 1560 watt pump produces 145" of water column; 140 free flow CFM. Has enough power for 2 technicians to sand with orbital sanders at the same time
- Quiet operation particularly for fine dust...motor housing is insulated and baffled for sound
- On/off feature...motor is turned on and off automatically by air switches when pneumatic tools are activated. This increases the life of the motor and reduces energy costs of running the motor
- Includes a plastic sight glass to determine when water should be added
- Stainless steel mist eliminator
- 2" ball valve & hose at the bottom of the separator for removing sludge