AL-Truck Chuck Kit
Three jaw chuck Adapter for factory steel and some aluminum wheels with centering holes from 3.13" to 7.13". Offers the advantage of high centering accuracy and optimum balance repeatability combined with speed and ease of setup.
- Centering accuracy is not affected by the weight of wheel.
- Does not require lifting wheel while tightening wing nut.
- Mounting chuck inside offset "duallie" wheels helps support wheel vertically during clamping.
- Centering accuracy is dramatically improved with jaw contact at actual pilot diameter.
- Large range of pilot diameters are supported with a single Adapter.
- Balanced three-jaw chuck features a forged steel body, hardened bore, hardened jaw slides, hardened jaws and hardened gears.
- No spacer required in most applications.
- Installs with a 3/8" ratchet.
|006-20-1602-1||TruckChuck™ Wheel and Drum Balancing Kit|
|175-286-2||Three-Jaw Chuck Adapter|
|20-1854-2||Heavy-Duty Extended Jaw Kit|